Relational Expressive Dancemovement Therapy – Dmt-ER®
A. Luisa Spagna
(Norma UNI 11592/2015, ai sensi della legge 4/2013)
I am graduated at the three-years school of Relational Expressive Dancemovement Therapy – Dmt-ER® – directed by Dr. Vincenzo Bellia in Rome -Italy
I am member of the professional art therapy association ARTE (Associazione Professionale Arte Terapia) and member of Associazione di Promozione Sociale Danzare Le Origini.
(For more details visit the website: http://www.danzaterapia-esprel.it/it/ http://www.danzaterapia-esprel.it/it/dmt-er-nel-mondo)
Italy – India
I hold the project I Giardini della Danzaterapia, dance therapy in public space, according to the Dmt-ER® methodology.
I led dancetherapy sessions with women at the Ass.Cult. Performing Arts Sutra in Lizzanello (Le).
Lecture “Fine, I am Fine! An experience of Dancetherapy in stroke recovery in Kerala – India” at the Continuous Professional Training meeting organized in Italy by ARTE, Professional Association of Arts Therapy (Online conference, July 2020).
Danceemovement Therapy, Dept. Performing Arts at Christ University, Bangalore.
– Alpha Palliative Care Link Centre (ONG) in Irinjalakuda with physically challenged patients, in particular with people recovering for a stroke in a programme of Neuro-Rehabilitation Physiotherapy.
– School of Drama and Fine Arts – University of Calicut in Thrissur.
– I delivered a talk at St. Thomas Collage, organized by Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts in association with Centre for Media Studies, St. Thomas Collage, Thrissur.
In Trivandrum at:
– Mental Health Care Oolanpara with students, staff, doctors and nurses and with a group of psychotic patients,
– Department of Psychology at Government Women’s College
– Arts Association of Regional Cancer Centre
– Prasanth Narayanan Kalam theatre centre
– Alive (ONG) at Gandhi Bhavan with aged people
– Bharat Bhavan organized by Humans (ONG)
– Women and Children Homagalile – Kuttikal Kayalla
– Prakash Kala Kendram, Kollam
– Dancetherapy and well-being at Istituto Italiano di Cultura, Embassy Cultural Centre
-National School of Drama, World Theatre Forum 2020 – 21st Bharat Rang Mahotsav International Theatre Festival of India (YouTube channel https://youtu.be/O09sz3GL-EY
#BRM2020 #RangmanchKaNatyakumbh #Live #NationalSeminar
Ministry of Culture, Government of India)
2022, La Danzaterapia nel post-ictus. La metodologia Espressivo-Relazionale per la prima volta in Kerala in Una Danza per le comunità a cura di Vincenzo Bellia e Barbara Dragoni, A&G Cuem.
Read the Interview on The Hindu
How dance therapy keeps your body active and free of stress
Cart Summer Campus, School of Drama and Fine Arts, University of Calicut – Thrissur.
Sadairyam Munoott, Women and Children Homagalile, Kuttikal Kayalla, Trivandrum.
Alpha Palliative Care, Irinjalakuda – Kerala
Dancetherapy with adults at Prasanth Narayanan Kalam – Trivandrum
Dancetherapy with children and teenagers at Prasanth Narayanan Kalam – Trivandrum
Students at Mental Health Care, Oolanpara Trivandrum
Mental Health Care, Oolanpara Trivandrum
Staff of Mental Health Care Oolanpara, Trivandrum
HH Maharaja Women College, Trivandrum
Dancetherapy session with aged people organized by Alive at Gandhi Bhavan in Trivandrum
Dancetherapy and well being, session organized by Ong Humans at Bharat Bhavan in Trivandrum
School of Drama and Fine Arts – Univesity of Calicut, Thrissur – Kerala
MEETING OTHERS MEETING LIFE