What kind of dance we dance in a session of Dancetherapy?
We dance a dance that pushes us to discover our body among other bodies
We dance mirroring the gestures of the others and their will become ours
We dance and pulse with the rhythm
We dance new movements that spread out from our own creativity
We dance a dance that contacts our vital energy
we dance the joy
to meet ourselves and others in a new artistic way
Luisa Spagna is a Dance therapist, graduated at the three-years school of dancetherapy (Dmt-ER®) directed by Dr. Vincenzo Bellia in Rome -Italy and member of the ARTE, professional arttherapy association.
She proposes dance as a form of care and well-being in various fields.
she creates the project I Giardini della Danzaterapia, dance therapy in public space, according to the Dmt-ER® methodology.
She leads cycles of dancetherapy workshops for groups of women at the Ass.Cult. Performing Arts Sutra in Lizzanello (Le).
She currently works at Alpha Palliative Care in Irinjalakuda with patients recovering from stroke.
– Dancetherapy workshops in the Cart Summer Campus, School of Drama and
Fine Arts, University of Calicut in Thrissur, 26 – 30 April 2019.
– Dancetherapy workshops at the Sadairyam Munoott, Women and Children
Homagalile, Kuttikal Kayalla, Trivandrum 3-7 May 2019.
– Prasanth Narayanan Kalam, theatre centre – Trivandrum 23th June 2019.
– Orientation programme for new batch, School of Drama, University of Calicut, 5th of July 2019.
– Talk at St. Thomas Collage, organized by Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts.
Cart Summer Campus, School of Drama and Fine Arts, University of Calicut a Thrissur, 26 – 30 Aprile 2019.